1. What information do we collect?
We may collect, store and use the following types of information:
• information about your computer, your visits and use of this website (including your IP address, geographic location, type of browser you were referring from, duration of visits, and page views);
• the information you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to our website, email communications and / or newsletters;
• any other information you choose to send us.
A cookie consists of information sent by a network server to a web browser and stored by the browser. This information is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from that server. This allows the web server to identify and track the web browser.
3. Use of Your Personal Data
• administrate the Website;
• improve your browsing experience by personalizing this website;
• send you newsletter, which we think may be interest to you (you may inform us at any time if you no longer wish to have the newsletter sent to you);
• provide third parties statistical information about our users, but this information will not be used to identify any individual user;
Without your explicit consent, we will not share your personal data with any third parties for direct marketing purposes.
4. Policy changes
5. Third Party Websites
This website contains links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of third parties’ websites.