Watch your clients thrive when you help them get aligned with their natural abilities!
As a guidance professional, you want your clients to thrive. So you need tools that get to the heart of who they are and empower them in making professionals and personal decisions at each step.
This 7-week MN Practitioner Course is an online certification program that trains professionals to implement the MNTEST—the first-of-its-kind Human Alignment Tool that makes use of the Multiple Natures and Multiple Intelligences frameworks. The MNTEST reveals your client’s natural abilities, providing fast, powerful insights on how they can best engage their potential.
Our program is based on the work of American educator, Steven Rudolph, who spent over 25 years in India and Asia, finding ways of connecting the best of Western science with Eastern Wisdom to help people lead more aligned and fulfilling lives. The knowledge, products, and training programs he has developed have benefitted over 150,000 people worldwide and are now available to you through the Multiple Natures Practitioner Course.
Who is it for?
Our program is ideal for all types of guidance professionals including:
- Career counselors
- Life coaches
- HR professionals
- and anyone in need of guiding others to fulfill their potential
By the end of this course you will be able to:
- understand the concepts of Multiple Intelligences and Multiple Natures.
- understand what Human Alignment Tools are and how they function.
- administer the MNTEST to your clients and generate personalized MN Profiles.
- manage the MN Dashboard system.
- perform a one-on-one assessment with clients to determine the potential of their intelligences and natures.
- interpret your clients’ MN Profiles (with matching tasks, careers, and hobbies).
- apply Multiple Natures results to your counseling or coaching practice.
By becoming a Certified MN Practitioner and learning to use our innovative Human Alignment Tools, you will be able to:
- save time by instantly knowing your client’s natural abilities and tendencies of behavior (i.e., 19 Multiple Natures and Multiple Intelligences).
- identify where their overutilized and underutilized potential lies.
- be able to help your client make decisions about better engaging their potential.
- access our Activity Alignment Database with over 1200 careers, tasks, and hobbies.
- identify precisely where careers and tasks do not align with your clients’ natural abilities.
You will also be able to help clients:
- make choices that align their natural abilities and tendencies with their professional and personal activities (careers, tasks, hobbies).
- understand possible reasons for stress, procrastination, and burnout.
- identify likely causes of interpersonal conflict and solutions that may lead to improvement of relationships at home and in the workplace.
- become more productive by applying strategies that effectively engage their natures and intelligences.
- identify why specific career choices, roles, or tasks are better or worse for them than others.
- make recommendations that have a profound and lasting impact on your clients’ lives.
Where and how
This course is conducted online via Zoom. Participants will require an Internet-enabled computer or laptop and web browser to attend.
This 7-week online course introduces to the fundamentals of MN theory and using the tool in day-to-day practice. There are seven weekly online sessions.
USD 2160 / EUR 1850 (fee includes 10 MNTESTs, worth USD 820 / EUR 700)
Prerequisites for becoming an MN Practitioner
In order to join the course, you are required to have at least 2 years of experience as a guidance professional in the field of coaching, counseling, psychology, human resource management, or related consultancy practice. If you don’t have enough experience, you will be permitted to take the course and will be certified, but will not be permitted to practice until you obtain a coaching or counseling certification from a recognized institution.
The requirements for course certification are as follows. Students must:
- Finish the MN Practitioner course.
- Pass a final exam, which has three parts:
- Part 1: Online Theory Assessment, which is about 40 questions and takes about 45 minutes to complete.
- Part 2: Evaluation of Students’ Live Assessment. Students must record an MNTEST with a client (preferably the 5th to 7th client) and submit it to their instructor, who provides feedback on their performance during a one-on-one session. Based on the input, they must improve their Live Assessment skills for Part 3 and 4.
- Part 3: Practical Exam (60 minutes). This test is done after the students complete 10 MNTESTs, where the instructor tests their practical skills.
Upon successfully passing, they receive their printed MN Practitioner Certificate.
About the Facilitator
Steven Rudolph is an American educator and entrepreneur who is the creator of the Multiple Natures concept and founder of Multiple Natures International. Steven spent over two decades in India and Asia and has worked with hundreds of organizations, companies, life coaches, psychologists, and educators in the pursuit of human alignment. These include Apple Computer, Microsoft, Hewlett Packard, Intel, the World Bank, UNESCO, and others. It was the richness of these experiences that led to the development of MNIs powerful and innovative Human Alignment Tools that are today empowering guidance professionals and individuals throughout the world.
These are the elements that comprise the MN Practitioner course.
Online Course Materials
These pertain to the modules in the course. They contain content in the MN Academy, our Learning Management System. These consist of digital content that has to be read weekly.
There are a number of course documents that students will need read during the course. The materials are available in a Google Drive folder that will be shared with students.
Online classes are the live sessions with the Practitioner Trainer:
- one session – Course Overview, that lasts 45 minutes.
- five sessions lasting 90 minutes each.
- a final session lasting 180 minutes.
Course assignments are the homework students will do weekly for each Module. It is essential for them to complete their assignments on time and to stay up to date so they don’t fall behind in the program.
At the end of each module there is an online quiz that checks to ensure students mastered the key terms and concepts of the module.
There are 7 sessions on this course: 1 course overview session and 6 modules.
Multiple Natures International offers a dynamic growth path for professionals interested in expanding their knowledge, skills, and expertise in using MN related tools and programs.
Levels of Certification
The following are our Five Levels of Certification:
- MN Practitioner
- Advanced MN Practitioner
- Professional MN Practitioner
- Master MN Practitioner
- MN Practitioner Trainer
- MNTEST Group Edition course
- MNLIFE instructor Course