The MN Practitioner Trainer Course is a certification program that qualifies individuals to train and certify MN Practitioners. This special course may be undertaken by MN Practitioners who have achieved a high-level of qualification and meet the prerequisites below.
The MN Practitioner Trainer Course is open to MN Professionals who have
- received certification as MN Practitioners.
- completed at least 108 one-on-one MNTESTs with clients.
- completed the MNTEST Group Edition Course.
- demonstrated experience/qualification as a professional trainer.
MN Practitioner Trainer Course Requirements
The candidate for this program must do the following:
- Facilitate a MN Practitioner Training course (9 hours)
- Undergo a 21-hour Training Program (21 hours)
- Conduct one MN Practitioner Training Course (supervised) (9 hours)
- Independently evaluate 3 MN Practitioner candidates (supervised) (8 hours)
A final evaluation/exam will be conducted with the MN Practitioner Trainer Candidate.
Total Time required for training is approximately 47 hours.
Supervised time is approximately 17 hours
Cost of Training:
Conducting MN Trainings
After completing training and receiving certification, a MN Practitioner Trainer may independently organize MN Practitioner training programs. MN Practitioner Trainers are responsible for bringing their own students to train.
Additional Details upon request.