Understanding a Healing Nature
The tendency to guide or help others recover from physical, mental, emotional or spiritual imbalance or pain.
People with a strong Healing Nature obtain the greatest pleasure from helping others stay healthy, fit and balanced. To them, the body, mind and soul are a fascinating world that needs to be explored and kept in balance. They are adept at assessing the energy in others, detecting blockages, and using a variety of tools and techniques to restore their systems and get their energy to flow freely.
Characteristics of a Healing Nature
People with strong Healing Nature are inclined to:
- Help others stay healthy, fit and balanced
- Assess the energy in others, detect blockages and suggest remedies
- Take care of others when they are not well
- Look into the health of elderly family members
- Listen empathetically to people's physical or emotional problems and provide advice
Traits of a Healing Nature
- Expresses an empathy for pain
- Senses imbalance
- Restores balance
- Performs research
Famous People with high Healing Nature
- Florence Nightingale (nurse)
- Marie Curie (medical researcher)
- Dr Andrew Weill (integrative medical practitioner)
- Dr Brian Weiss (hypnotherapist)
- Deepak Chopra (wellness guru)
Careers that correspond
Nurse, radiologist, integrated health clinician, veterinarian, physiotherapist, doctor, speech therapist.