Nail your next professional step—and everyone after that.
There are unlimited options for you to choose from—so how do you know which choice is right? Winding up in the wrong career could lead to wasted time and money—and might ultimately lead you to living a life with little joy.
So it’s understandable that with only one life to live, you surely don’t want to make a mistake.
MNCAREERS is a 6-hour course for students that helps you cut through the confusion of career choice, and create a clear path to your career success. If you’ve been struggling with selecting a professional path and are worried if you are making the right decision or not, MNCAREERS is for you.
The course helps you cut through the jungle of occupational options so you can specify the precise jobs that align with your unique set of abilities—as well as identify the route to landing them.
In our interactive sessions, you will discover your unique set of talents through the MNTEST, and will be equipped with essential career planning concepts and tools that help you create a winning career plan.
You’ll also receive personalized coaching and feedback from your course instructor as well as your classmates, as you make plans for your career success—and on them!
Who is it for?
School students, age 14-18 (grades 9-12).
Course Outcomes and Takeaways
By the end of this course you will:
- understand your unique set of talents (Multiple Natures and Multiple Intelligences)
- have details of the knowledge and skills required for your preferred career choices
- make a clear decision about your career and career path
- have a detailed analysis that identifies your unique set of 19 talents
- have a 30+ page report with the top careers, tasks, and leisure activities that match you
- have a clear plan for your next steps on your career path.
Through MNCAREERS, you will:
- clearly understand your unique set of natural abilities
- know how to make an a career choice that works for you
- avoid potential pitfalls on your career path
- have clear goals, direction, and next steps for your career path
- have peace of mind that you are making the best possible career choice
Where and How
This workshop is conducted online via Zoom. You will require an Internet-enabled computer or laptop and web browser to attend.
The 6-hour course consists of seven 1-hour sessions. Please see the course schedule below for dates and times of the next program.
During the program you will engage in three types of activities:
- Concepts: Explore the fundamentals of choosing the right career and career path.
- Practice: Put the concepts into action through discussion and activities.
- Coaching: Receive personalized coaching on your career choice and plans.
These are the seven modules that comprise the MNCAREERS course.
- Module 1: Getting Ready for Your Journey (1 hour)
- Module 2: Discovering Your Unique Set of Abilities (1 hour)
- Module 3: Making Successful Career Choices (1 hour)
- Module 4: Choosing Specific Knowledge for Your Path (1 hour)
- Module 5: Creating Your Menu of Life (1 hour)
- Module 6: Putting Your Plan into Action (1 hour)
You will perform assignments after each module in order to put your knowledge and plans into action. These include making personal choices, performing research about career options, and making career plans.
The MNCAREERS Course costs $350 per participant (MNTEST included).
Each course may have up to 8 participants.
Certificate of Completion
Participants who successfully complete the workshop will receive a digital Certificate of Completion from Multiple Natures International.
More About the Program
MNCAREERS is based on the innovative Multiple Natures framework that has been used by more than 150,000 people worldwide to find greater joy in their professional lives.
Upcoming Course dates
This course of MNCAREERS will take place on:
- May 9th (Monday) 4:00 PM - 5:00 PM Paris time
- May 12th (Thursday) 4:00 PM - 5:00 PM Paris time
- May 16th (Monday) 4:00 PM - 5:00 PM Paris time
- May 19th (Thursday) 4:00 PM - 5:00 PM Paris time
- May 23rd (Monday) 4:00 PM - 5:00 PM Paris time
- May 26th (Thursday) 4:00 PM - 5:00 PM Paris time
Contact Us to Participate
If you are interested to take part in the upcoming MNCAREERS Course, or one of our future courses, please contact us by email email@example.com.